Check with Beck Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
2018 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, PUERTO RICO, AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, PUERTO RICO, OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Subject to all applicable federal, state, PROVINCIAL, and local laws and regulations.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older, and the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence (19 in Alabama, Nebraska, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Yukon, Nunavut and the Northwest Territories) at the time of entry. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win the prize: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Federal-Mogul Motorparts LLC (“Sponsor”), their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, legal, administrative, and sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes). Void in Quebec and where prohibited.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on August 6, 2018 at 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 23, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Website (as defined below) server is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants may visit the Sweepstakes website at BeckPromo.com (the “Website”) to complete the Sweepstakes registration form. Upon completion of the registration form, upload one (1) photo (“Photo”) of your foreign nameplate vehicle (or any other vehicle you own), with a caption that describes your car and what Beck/Arnley® auto parts you use (or would use) and why you use them (or would use them), to receive one (1) entry (an “Entry”) into the drawing for the corresponding Weekly Entry Period (as defined below) and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing (collectively, an “Entry”). For an Entry to be valid, entrants must complete the registration form and upload a Photo with a caption as set forth above. Photo and caption will not be judged, but approved Photos may be showcased in a gallery on the Website.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/household for the Sweepstakes Period. Automated means of participation are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Enter using only the email account registered in your name. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the entrant, the natural person associated with the email account associated with the Entry will be considered the entrant. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions. For your Entry to be valid, you must complete and submit all required information.
All Photos must be 8MB or less, and in one of the following file formats: .jpg, .png or .tiff. If individuals other than the entrant clearly appear in the Photo, the entrant must have permission from each individual to use, share, and display the Photo in any and all media without compensation. Entries must be the original work of the entrant; may not have won previous awards; may not have been used publicly previously by the entrant or any third party including as an Entry in this Sweepstakes; must not infringe on any third party’s rights; must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent); must not contain obscene or pornographic material; may not contain defamatory statements; may not invade privacy, publicity, or other rights of any person, firm or entity; may not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations; may not contain any reference to any third party trademarks, names, or third party logos; and may not contain any copyrighted works owned by third parties. Entries that are deemed by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of these Official Rules or to be otherwise infringing, harmful, inappropriate, defamatory, or generally not in keeping with the image of Sponsor, may be rejected and will not be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and may be removed from the Website. Each Entry must be suitable for display and publication in all forms of media, including but not limited to the Internet, the World Wide Web, print, radio, and network, cable or satellite television broadcast. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Submission of an Entry grants Sponsor and its agents a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide royalty-free license (and entrant waives all moral rights in and to the Entry, including without limitation the Photo) to display, reproduce, distribute, publish, perform, edit, and/or otherwise use the Entry (including without limitation the Photo) for advertising and promotional purposes, including the display of the Entry (including without limitation the Photo) in any and all media (including posting on the Website), and without compensation or consideration to the entrant, whether or not such Entry is selected as a winning Entry. For clarity, Sponsor has the right (but not the obligation) to publish any Entry (including without limitation the Photo) in any and all media (including posting on the Website) and as Sponsor otherwise so chooses.
If selected as a potential winner, you further agree to grant Sponsor and its agents the unconditional, irrevocable, worldwide right and license to publish, use, adapt, edit, and/or modify the Entry or any part thereof (including the Photo) in any way, including each component of the Entry, together or separately, in whole or in part, in any and all media, now known or hereafter developed, without limitation, and without additional compensation or consideration to you other than the delivery of your prize, and to execute any additional licenses or legal documents reflecting such grant of rights.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY AND/OR ACCEPTING PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT (AND WINNER WHERE APPLICABLE) REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE HAS ALL RIGHT, TITLE, AND INTEREST NECESSARY TO GRANT THE SPONSOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES THE RELEVANT RIGHTS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPONSOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, AND MAY OR MAY NOT MONITOR/SCREEN ENTRIES PRIOR TO POSTING THEM ON THE WEBSITE. BY ENTERING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SPONSOR HAS NO OBLIGATION TO USE OR POST ANY ENTRY YOU SUBMIT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND/OR DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PHOTO) IT DEEMS, IN ITS SOLE, SUBJECTIVE DETERMINATION, TO BE INAPPROPRIATE WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION TO ENGAGE IN ANY COMMUNICATION, COMMENT OR DISCUSSION ABOUT ANY SUCH ENTRY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PHOTO) AND/OR ANY DECISION TO REMOVE AND/OR DISQUALIFY SUCH ENTRY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PHOTO). ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR ARE FINAL.
4. DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: The Sweepstakes Period is comprised of seven (7) Weekly Drawings and one (1) Grand Prize Drawing:
Weekly Drawings: One (1) potential Weekly winner will be randomly selected in each of the seven (7) drawings (one for each Weekly Entry Period, as defined below) from all eligible Entries received during the corresponding Weekly Entry Period (and all previous Weekly Entry Periods) on or about the Drawing Date (per chart below). Non-winning entries will be carried over into the subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received for the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing, plus all previous non-winning entries. If you win a Weekly Prize, you are still eligible to win the Grand Prize, however, you are not eligible to win another Weekly Prize.
Grand Prize Drawing: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected in a drawing from among all eligible entries received for the entire Sweepstakes Period on or about September 26, 2018. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Drawings will be conducted in Elmhurst, Illinois, U.S.A., by a third-party promotion administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
One (1) Grand Prize: a weekend getaway for one (1) winner (“Winner”) and one (1) verified guest (‘Guest”) to one of the following locations of their choice: Las Vegas, NV; Napa Valley, CA; New York City, NY; Nashville, TN. ARV: $3,500 USD/$4,455.85 CAD (conversion as of May 11, 2018).
Grand Prize trip includes (for U.S. winner only):
- Two (2) round-trip coach class air transportation tickets from a major airport in the 48 United States near Winner's residence for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) verified guest to an airport near the destination city. A Winner from Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico must initiate and conclude their prize travel from within the 48 contiguous United States. No travel outside the 48 contiguous United States is included in the Grand Prize;
- Three (3) days/two (2) nights hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) in a hotel of Sponsor’s choice in the destination city;
- $500 USD pre-paid gift card.
Note: If the Grand Prize Winner is a Canadian resident, the prize will be awarded as a cash equivalent for the Canadian Grand Prize Winner to use toward airfare, hotel, and incidentals. The cash equivalent will be less the applicable U.S. income tax (30% of the full ARV of the Grand Prize), which Sponsor (or its designated agent) will remit to the U.S. IRS, in compliance with U.S. tax law, and will result in an amount equal to $2,450.00 USD/$3,119.09 CAD (conversion as of May 11, 2018, awarded in the form of a cheque to the Canadian Grand Prize Winner.
Seven (7) Weekly Prizes (One (1) prize each Weekly Entry Period): a $500.00 USD pre-paid gift card for U.S. residents or a $500.00 International pre-paid gift card for Canadian residents. ARV of all Weekly Prizes: $3500.00 USD
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $7,000.00 USD/$8,911.70 CAD (conversion as of May 11, 2018)
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitution permitted, except for a Canadian Grand Prize Winner, as described herein, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value.
U.S. resident Grand Prize Winner: Actual value of Grand Prize may vary depending on the Winner’s point of travel origin, airfare, and hotel fluctuations. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Airport, airline, and hotel accommodations will be determined by the Sponsor. A Winner from Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico must initiate and conclude their prize travel from within the 48 contiguous United States. No travel outside the 48 contiguous United States is included in the Grand Prize. Travel must be booked by December 31, 2018 and taken by December 31, 2019. Blackout dates will apply (which include all major holidays), at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winner must notify Sponsor of desired dates of travel no later than sixty (60) days prior to the desired date of departure. Sponsor does not guarantee transportation and accommodations will be available on the exact dates requested by Winner. If Winner is unable to travel by December 31, 2019, the Grand Prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover hotel incidentals. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must provide their own transportation to and from the departure airport. If in the judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to Winner’s proximity to destination, Winner and Guest will receive ground transportation to the destination city in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be given for such substitution.
If Grand Prize Winner does not designate an eligible Guest by the designated date specified by Sponsor, the portion of the Grand Prize related to the Guest will be forfeited. Once a Guest is selected, he or she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. A minor may accompany Winner as a Guest only if the Winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. If Guest is a minor, the release of liability/publicity must be completed and signed by Guest’s parent or legal guardian. A minor going on the prize trip must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Winner’s Guest must originate air travel at the same location as the Winner and Winner’s Guest must travel on same dates scheduled. Winner and Guest must comply with all security requirements for travel and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to departure date for travel (e.g., a valid driver’s license or passport, as applicable). Winner and Guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and Guest must sign and return a release of liability/publicity before travel is booked.
Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be round trip. Flight itinerary may include one or more stops and/or layovers. All airfare fees, luggage fees, hotel fees, meals, ground transportation, gratuities, excursions fees, alcoholic beverages, and any other incidental costs or other expenses associated with the Grand Prize and not specifically set forth herein are the sole responsibility of Winner. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Airline tickets are subject to flight variations, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The Sponsor will not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omission whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any Grand Prize-related services or accommodations. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. The Sponsor will not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. Additional Grand Prize details and travel information to be provided to the Winner at the time of notification. Lost, stolen, or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged.
By participating in this Sweepstakes and submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements; and (ii) to release and hold the Sweepstakes Parties, including without limitation Sponsor, harmless from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses and liability that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of the prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age.
Grand Prize Winner: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted on or about September 27, 2018 via the email address collected at the time of registration. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to respond via email/phone within two (2) business days of the attempted notification to claim the Grand Prize. Upon Sponsor’s receipt of the potential Grand Prize Winner’s return response, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be sent, via email, and required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility/Liability Release, Guest Release, W-9/W8-BEN, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within five (5) business days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. If a potential Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential Winner will be disqualified. In the event that a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant, even if the disqualified potential Winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Sponsor has no obligation to post any information regarding the award of prizes on the Website or elsewhere or to give out such information by telephone, fax, mail, email or by any other means of communication, but may do so it its sole discretion.
Weekly prize winners: A prize claim form will be sent to the weekly prize winners after each weekly drawing, via the email address entered at the time of registration, to verify eligibility and email/mailing address. Prizes will be sent out to the verified weekly winners via mail or email, to the mailing or email address provided at time of verification, within 6-8 weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
For Canadian residents only: In order to be declared a winner, a time-limited skill-testing question must be correctly answered without assistance of any kind. Any selected entrant who incorrectly answers the time-limited skill-testing question will be disqualified, and an alternate entrant chosen by random draw who must then correctly answer the question.
Taxes: All winners are solely responsible for any federal, state, local, or provincial taxes on any and all prizes awarded to them, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize.
For U.S. Grand Prize Winner Only: Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for the Grand Prize value in the month of January following the year your trip is completed. As a condition of winning, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete a W-9 Tax Form and will be required to furnish his/her social security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
For Canadian Grand Prize Winner Only: As a condition of winning, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete a W-8BEN U.S. Tax Form and will be required to furnish his/her social insurance number for the sole purpose of preparation of any U.S. tax forms as required by law. An IRS 1042-S will be issued to the Grand Prize Winner for the Grand Prize value and will include the amount of U.S. taxes deducted.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process; to cancel, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes; and, if terminated, randomly select a winner for the Sweepstakes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to cancellation of the Sweepstakes. In the event that an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another Entry into the Sweepstakes.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties, (collectively, “Releasees”) resulting from user's participation in, attempt to participate in, or download of any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Releasees for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless, or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on promotional materials or on the Website. Use of the Website is at user’s own risk. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Website or the download of any information from the Website, or any other loss related to user’s participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the prize including any travel related thereto.
10. BINDING ARBITRATION: These Official Rules, the Sweepstakes and any cause of action arising from the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. (exclusive of its choice of law provisions). Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by final and binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of and shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association before a single arbitrator, with the proceedings to be held in Southfield, Michigan, U.S.A. and, in the case of any appeal permitted under those rules, exclusive jurisdiction and venue will rest with the federal and state courts in the State of Michigan, U.S.A., County of Oakland. Each party shall bear his/her own legal expenses in such arbitration. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR THE PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
11. PUBLICITY: Except in Tennessee, U.S.A., and where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, and address (city and state/province/territory), photograph, voice, image, Entry, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media (including posting on the Website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice and without additional compensation. If you are selected as the winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winner list.
12. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 10 of these Official Rules, and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall be resolved exclusively in the federal, state and local courts located in Oakland County, Michigan, U.S.A. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
13. NAME OF WINNERS: The names of the Weekly Entry Period winners and Grand Prize Winner will be posted on the Website after verification.
15. SPONSOR: Federal-Mogul Motorparts LLC, 27300 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, Michigan 48034 USA.